JOIN SOUTHERN EXPOSURE TODAY!Become a part of Southern Exposure’s community and help make our work with visual artists and youth in the development and presentation of new forms of experimental work and ideas possible. Since 1974, SoEx has provided essential programs and services to the visual arts community through gallery-based projects and off-site works, artists in education programs, performances and residencies, exhibitions and events, workshops, exchanges and collaborations.
We can’t make it happen without your donations. If you care about making a robust creative commons for artists, participating in our programs, relying on us to be the steadfast presence for artists in the Bay Area community, please give.
HOW TO JOIN
- online / use payment links to the right
- by phone / 415-863-2141
- by mail/fax / send in a completed membership application (PDF download to the right)
- at SoEx or any SoEx event!
Southern Exposure accepts cash, checks, Mastercard and Visa. Online payments can be made in installments. If you would like to donate stocks, securities, or include Southern Exposure in your estate planning or have other questions pertaining to donations please contact membership at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your gift of support makes our work possible.
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
The number one benefit of SoEx membership is the knowledge that you are providing critical, direct support to artists and youth and a space for new ideas.
All membership levels include:
* Printed invitations to all openings, programs, and special members-only events
* Discounted entry to all ticketed events
* Your name displayed as a SoEx supporter in our space on our donor wall and on our website
* Get to know the artists we support: join us at the annual Alternative Exposure grantee celebration and other members-only artist preview events
* First chance to attend special ticketed programs
* A tax-deduction for your donation
Discounted membership for professional artists & current students
Basic membership for one person
Joint membership for two residents of the same household
LIFETIME CIRCLE $1,000 or more annually
Pledge for continued giving of at least $1k/year
-> Like to donate another amount? Sure!
Make a general donation to SoEx of any amount. All gifts help. SoEx’s programs are not possible without your generous, tax-deductible donations.
OTHER WAYS TO SUPPORT SOEX
Donate in-kind services, like design, printing, products and services; equipment and materials, like computers and art supplies; or signup to be a SoEx volunteer. If you would like to be added to our list of on-call volunteers or have other ways to help, give us a call at (415) 863-2141 or email email@example.com.
Thank you. Your gift makes our work possible.
SoEx is a 501(c)3 non-profit and all gifts are fully tax deductible.